Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First Quilt for Raya and Toy Blocks

 

I finally made the trip to Jumeirah Town Centre in Dubai to buy my fabrics for my first baby quilt, I ended up getting lost and walking under the super hot sunny noon because the taxi driver bring me to the wrong MALL, ah that was not fun at all but when I reached to the right shop, it was worth my trip.

Here, below is what I come up with. Please excuse the messy stitches and the beginner outcome, I promise to make better next time. I have no clue on what I was doing (LOL) but I stitched all through out and  I was so happy to have it done. I also made a toy block out of the layer cake fabrics too, just to let my curious little "angel" have fun.


 







I can see every quilt has a name so mine will be "The Beginning" as it is really my own first journey to this wonderful hobby. If only I can sew all day, (sigh).

Got to rest my tired fingers and eyes now!

Have a blessed Wednesday to all!

MARGOT










No comments:

Post a Comment