Sunday, February 8, 2009

A CHILD IN YOU




MAKE me smile,
lift my worries away
let me be myself, a child..
I don't care if you are in PAIN,
Just make me smile....

Let us Forget for a while the troubles
Come here beside me
I am in the clouds
I am in tears of JOY
Let me forget that i am leaving..

Put some jacket on
let us play out in cold
be my warm blanket in the streets
let us enjoy this mama

i am the child u used to hold
but now im a lady that grown old
weary of life but joyful in plight
smile for me for d last time.

3 comments:

  1. Fatima,
    Beautiful poem. Well done.
    By the way who wrote this poem?

    Zoorjee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Zoorjee, I wrote it for my mom....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sori for I wasn't able to reply soon enough..thanks for visiting my blogsite...weeeeee

    ReplyDelete