Sunday, February 8, 2009

"PINOY FINE ARTS"

"PROUD TO BE PINOY"





This is some of the finest PINOY ARTS I found to be worth buying...who would have thought that our simple "ALMUSAL" (Breakfast) compose of the healthy combo below will turn out to be a masterpiece...and our stamina booster "Balut" (Duck egg) which I really love..


I am not a master of any craft but I do appreciate this talent gifted KABAYAN's. Looking at their work of ARTS makes me just proud to be a Filipino more.














ALMUSAL
Artist : JULIUS LEGASPI















"baloooot" By artist : Julius LEGASPI

Please visit http://juliuslegaspi.multiply.com to view more of his finest pieces of PINOY ART..





























"The Persopolis" in Black & WHITE.
(Above is a photo I've taken at SHIRAZ,IRAN last August 2008)
Since I cannot paint as good as my fellow KABAYAN, I decided to try PHOTOGRAPHY for the mean time..:) click! click!


No comments:

Post a Comment